- Plant Components
- Hydrogen fueling technologies
- Plate-fin heat exchangers (PFHEs)
- Packaged units / coldboxes
- Cryogenic columns
- Coil-wound heat exchangers (CWHEs)
- Cryogenic tanks
- Air-heated vaporisers
- Water bath vaporisers
- Spiral-welded aluminium pipes
- Helium storage tanks
- UN portable tank (HELICS™)
- Operational services
Qualified and experienced erection engineers, fitters and welders are available to carry out and/or to supervise the installation of our plate-fin heat exchangers (PFHE) on site.
Our thermodynamic, hydraulic, process and mechanical engineering specialists are always ready to support you with thermal and hydraulic problem analysis and operational improvements.
Linde is known for its uncompromising quality standards.
Should a malfunction of your PFHE system occur, we have an emergency team that has the right qualifications, experience, certificates and tools to quickly help you with the required repair work. Moreover, we organise technology-based maintenance work for you, particularly the replacement or repair of a PFHE.
- Qualified analysis and consulting based on our technical expertise.
- Optimal execution of repairs by qualified manufacturing experts.
- Optimal value for money and quick delivery of essential consumables.
- Full aluminium welding expertise with all relevant certificates
Repairs and troubleshooting
- Failure analysis and emergency service.
- Welding work on aluminium components such as heat exchangers and coldboxes.
- We provide the tools and equipment needed for the service on site.
Inspection and diagnosis
- Review of the condition of your PFHE.