Plate-fin heat exchangers play a key role in many different industries. We offer a range of different designs for various cryogenic applications.
A single PFHE- blocks comprises the Brazed core, Stub ends and Flanges.Benefits:
- Very compact design
- Low weight
- Small possible temperature differences
- Highly efficient heat transfer
- Low pressure drops
Piped PFHE systems
A piped PFHE system comprises several exchanger blocks that are assembled and installed in a transport frame with support beams. Each battery of blocks is insulated on site.
- Handling of large flowrates
- Optimised configuration for proper flow distribution
- Flanged terminations for time effective installation at site
A coldbox covers several exchangers, vessels, piping, instrumentation and valves installed in a carbon steel compartment.
- Cost-effective solution
- Perlite filling (insulation)
- Supplied as a turnkey packaged unit
- Time effective installation at site
A block-in-shell comprises one or more heat exchanger blocks installed in a shell instead of a tube bundle. This is a highly efficient and cost-effective alternative to standard shell-and-tube heat exchangers.
- Tighter approach temperatures
- Smaller size and weight
- Lower installation costs
- Reduced operating costs due to lower energy consumption